Stream Oil & Gas Ltd has requested the service for Drafting of an Integrated Intra-Sectorial Plan and its Approval in all the administrative institutions, concerning the licensed area for Hydrocarbon Production in Ballsh-Hekal, Cakran-Mollaj, Gorisht-Kocul, Delvina, Usoja and Company associate infrastructure in Albania.
The administrative units included in this sectorial plan comprise and area of 323km2 and they are:
Municipalities: Ballsh and Delvinë
Communes: Qendër-Mallakastër, Ruzhdie, Greshicë, Hekal, Vllahinë, Armen, Mesopotam, Dropull i Poshtëm, Vergo, Cepo and Lazarat.
Stream Oil & Gas Ltd understands the need to balance the environmental, economic, social and legal components of its activity. Stream considers the below listed elements as key components for implementation of the development plan, after approving it:
- Development of gas market for gas production.
- Rehabilitation of the current well leases.
- Rehabilitation of equipment.
- Rehabilitation/distribution of equipment and infrastructure.
- Drilling new wells.
- Optimization of drilling, production and other components of the infrastructure.
|Name of client:||Stream Oil and Gas Ltd|
|Proportion carried out by legal entity (%):||100%|
|No. of staff provided:||12|